- any time a lot, tract, or parcel of land is divided into two or more lots for the purpose of selling, leasing, building or development of the lot or lots. Please see "Subdivision Ordinance."
- when building in a designated special flood hazard area. Special flood hazard zones are designated by FEMA and can be found throughout Talladega County. To find out if your proposed building is in a special flood hazard area, you should contact the County's Permit Inspector before beginning construction. Please see "Floodplain Development Ordinance."
- when cutting a driveway or other access off a County road, a "driveway," or "turnout" permit is required.
- when grading or landscaping in the County right-of-way.
- Timbering/logging activities require written notification to the Talladega County Highway Department on the County-provided notice form.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category