Citizen Request Center

This form is for citizens of Talladega County to report issues, inquiries or concerns to the following departments: Highway/Roads, Water or County Commission.  If you are experiencing an emergency situation, please contact the department via telephone.  This form is for non-emergency issues.  

 Department to send issue to:  
 Your Name :  
 Email Address :  
 Phone :  
 Inquiry :  
 Please respond to me via:   Email    Phone